Southern Africa is home to some of the fastest growing economies and most dynamic workforces in the world.
The private sector is Africa’s engine of economic growth and development, creating jobs, generating income, and providing essential goods and services across the continent.
WHO WE ARE
The SADC Private Sector Forum (SPSF) directly represents over 10,000 of southern Africa’s leading companies – from Angola to Zimbabwe.
WHAT WE DO
We serve the private sector locally, nationally, and across the region to:
• Remove obstacles to doing business
• Spread ideas that work
• Help build a socially and economically sustainable future
LATEST CALL FOR PROPOSALS
Call for Regional Value Chain Project Proposals/Project Concept Notes:
Agro-processing, Minerals Beneficiation, Pharmaceuticals, Capital Goods,
Consumer Goods and Services:
• https://www.sadc.int/documents-publications/show/6512 (English)
• https://www.sadc.int/documents-publications/show/6513 (French)
• https://www.sadc.int/documents-publications/show/6514 (Portuguese)
• https://www.sadc.int/documents-publications/show/6515 (Application Form-English, French and Portugese)